This accessibility statement applies to the Memory Lane Games Pro application
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this mobile application. We know some parts of this app are not yet fully accessible:
- The app does not respond well (or at all in some cases) if the user has increased font sizes via the accessibility settings on the phone.
- No all ‘non-text’ content is labelled for assistive technologies
- Not all headings / labels include accessibility descriptions to describe their relationship with the content
- Not all app functionality is available from a keyboard
- Screen language is not available to assistive technologies
Reporting accessibility problems with this mobile application
We want to improve the accessibility of our mobile application. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please fill out this form and let us know how we can improve: https://www.memorylanegames.com/contact-us
This mobile application is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances and exemptions listed below:
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons:
- you cannot change the colour or font
Navigation and accessing information
- It may not be possible for Text to Speech screen reader software to work
Interactive tools and transactions
- It’s not possible for users to change colour and font, nor line spacing.
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
Our accessibility roadmap planning includes enabling device specific accessibility options, such as screen readers by mid 2024.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 15th March 2023.